Click the above image to go to our Donate Page
VTFSC to File Lawsuit Challenging Waiting Period & Mag BanWhy are we doing this?
Help US Help YOU - DONATE TO THE LAWSUIT!
Latest Decision on Mag Bans - 09/22/2023
VT F&W Teen Conservation Weekend
The VTFSC has money available to help pay
- VTFSC 2023 30/30/30 Raffle Results
- 2023 - Bills We Are Watching/Involved in
Support the Federation
Mag Ban Unconstitutional
Sept 2023, Benitez - District Court of Southern CA
Assault Weapons Ban Unconstitutional
Oct 2023, Benitez - District Court of Southern CA
- A WIN for Concealed Carry Across State Lines
- Heller Decision
- Syllabus & Full Decision
- We believe that under Bruen:
- Mag Bans will be found unconstitutional,
- Age 21 Restrictions will be found unconstitutional,
- Modern Sporting Rifle Bans will be found unconstitutional
- ERPO/Red Flag laws and DV laws that take guns w/o Due Process are unconstitutional
- Court Cases Supporting the 2nd Amendment
- 2023 Supplement to Firearm Laws and the 2nd Amendment
- 2nd Circuit - AWBs & High Cap Mags in "Common Use"
- CDC Study on Defensive Uses of Firearms
- Local Control / Home Rule vs Dillon's Rule
- Mag Ban Decision made by VT Supreme Court
Puckle Gun of 1718
Girandoni Repeating Air Rifle of 1830
Support the companies that support our cause
Videos of Note
- > What Makes Vermont So Safe?
- > The Monetary Attack on Sporting Rights in VT
- > 2021 - Federation Statement on Waiting Periods
The Following Video was produced by Real Vermont News / Orca Media
These Videos were produced By Good Morning Vermont / Skylar Bailey
Rest in Peace Evan Hughes
Tireless defender of our Rights, our Freedoms and our Liberty
The VTFSC is Vermont's NRA State Association
Please check back often as we are updating this site regularly.